Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Vacation = Shopping Spree!

I managed to take some time off from work (difficult thing to do with the Holidays just around the corner!). JayBee and I embarked on a little road trip up to Washington DC to visit his family... well, "just in case", we googled and mapped down a few toy stores in the DC/Virginia area..."just to see" what they had... And, Oh boy! They had some stuff! I found some Playmos I had never seen before, some that I can't find here in South Florida (not even at the Playmobil Fun Park in PBG!)... They might not be super rare or very valuable from a collectors point of view, but I REALLY, REALLY like them and they bring a smile to my face... after all, isn't that what Playmobil is all about?!?! I'm still unpacking and categorizing and setting up the new guys...plus, setting up my Playmo Christmas scenes... Here are a few photos... enjoy!



































No comments:

Post a Comment